We are committed to conducting all our activities in an environmentally responsible manner. To accomplish this, we will integrate environmental risk and impact assessment in our decision-making process for our operational activities:
Cleantech Solar is committed to protecting the environment and communities.
- Minimise energy wastage and water usage within our sites
- Meet applicable environmental laws, regulations and other related requirements
- Continuously improve our environmental performance by setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Re-use, reduce and recycle where possible
- Dispose waste in a responsible manner
- Constantly endeavour to reduce our overall carbon footprint
We are also involved in numerous community development activities that include rural electrification through solar energy, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and promoting health of women in rural areas through introduction of cooking gas stoves to replace firewood.