2 August 2017 – Mr. Raju Shukla, Executive Chairman of Cleantech Solar, was awarded “Green Leadership” of the year as part of the Asia Green Future Leaders category 2017.
Mr. Shukla is honoured to be recognized by the industry professionals for his sense of Green Leadership and would like to share this award with customers and partners who have trusted him as well as the Cleantech Solar team as the premium solar partner for leading commercial and industrial companies in Asia. Mr. Shukla also recognises that the attribution of this award is the result of the joint efforts from everyone: customers, partners, Cleantech Solar employees, and investors.
With the strong and growing performance since the establishment in 2015, Mr. Shukla and the Cleantech Solar team will continue to put forth their best dedication in helping corporations to become sustainable with their Asia’s best-in-class rooftop solar solution.
Cleantech Solar and Mr. Shukla thank all individuals for their contributions and beliefs in achieving a zero-carbon future.
The Green Leadership Awards claim to identify and shortlist individuals who are excelling in their field. The shortlist will then be reviewed by a Jury comprising of senior professionals from across the globe. The reviewing process is based on the following criteria:
- Effective and sustainable mobilisation of resources in support of programme and project work, including support from local communities
- Incorporating Ethical Values
- Demonstration of efficient management of financial and human resources, good governance practices, transparency and accountability, and effective communication
- Involvement in Communities & Protection of the Environment
- Sharing of good practices and good policies with other NGOs
Please find below the link for all the Award Winners: