If you’re passionate about making a difference to your customers, to your colleagues and to the planet, join us at Cleantech Solar.
Project Manager (Indonesia)
The Project Manager will be responsible to assist with business development, project execution and operation of commercial and Industrial rooftop solar photovoltaic systems and will directly impact the financial outcome of the project.
Interact with clients, consultants and contractors
Conduct site visits to project site to assess project feasibility
Design and configuration of rooftop PV system
Perform yield simulations and export analysis for the PV system
Assist in the procurement and discussions with contractors and vendors
Active involvement in project forecasting and capitalisation
Project execution of PV systems
Conduct testing and commissioning of the system
Assist to keep assets running with high uptime and efficiency
- 5+ years of commercial & industrial construction experience
- 3+ years of rooftop solar photovoltaic system experience
- Knowledge of construction and electrical codes is desired
- Experience in project management and managing contractors
- Candidates must be able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Job location for the above position is in Jakarta, Indonesia
Please send your CV along with a cover letter indicating your earliest start date and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Project Manager – Indonesia” in the subject.
Contracts Manager (Singapore)
The Contracts Manager reports to the Head of Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) and will be responsible to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for the successful control of projects and costs in various international markets. He/she is responsible to establish and optimize processes and tools for this purpose.
- Project and cost controlling in various international markets
- Liaise with global team of internal and external stakeholders regarding inputs
- Establish and optimize processes and tools
- Support and produce initial schedule and budget with project teams
- Monitor project schedule and costs to produce weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure projects adhere to deadlines and deliverables
- Plan and analyse cash flow and FX risks
- Actively manage and maintain risk and contingency calculations
- Manage contractors from procurement to contract close outs
- Review contractors’ bid documents and conduct bid analysis with project teams
- Review and negotiate change orders prior to approval
- Review contractors’ progress invoices
- Market entry support and internal point of contact for each market’s peculiarities
- Diploma or degree in business, engineering, finance, legal or project management
- 3 years of experience in a similar role (Excluding time during studies or internship)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project. Experience in ERP systems will be a plus.
- Highly organised and diligent worker with an eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive approach to work and responsibilities with a result-driven focus
- Able to work independently and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Travel is required (up to 25%)
- Job location for the above position is in Singapore
What we offer:
- Open-minded work culture within a highly motivated and international team
- Environment with high comradery and teamwork at every level
- Exciting career opportunity with great development potential
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter indicating your earliest start date and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Contracts Manager – Singapore” as the subject.